As your property manager we will:
- Accurately appraise your rental property to reduce vacancy periods, high tenancy turnovers and lost rental incomes
- Understand the importance of timely rental payments and promptly negotiate tenancy renewals to reduce vacancy periods
- Regularly review the rent to ensure that your property is in line with the current market expectations
- Undertake regular inspections of our properties and provide owners with written reports
- Focus on preventative maintenance to reduce extensive and costly repairs
- Maintain regular communication with owners and tenants to ensure potential issues are quickly resolved
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation to ensure compliance and maximise returns
- Undertake thorough assessments of prospective tenants including the use of TICA (a national tenancy database), references from previous landlords/agents and employers
- Have very competitive commission rates.
Switching to Lennox Property Agents
It’s easy. Simply notify your current managing agent in writing (email is fine) that you wish to terminate your management agency agreement and we can do the rest. Or just give us a call to discuss your requirements on 0414 877 564.